2013年9月9日星期一

High Hopes of Fashion Prom Dresses in the World


I am really looking forward to seeing my prom dresses worn by professional models walking on the cat walk. "My women's collection is named she Spary and consists of formal, casual and prom dresses made from silk, satin and lace." It has always wanted to be involved in the fashion industry, and with the help of a family friend, her dream became a reality in April. It all happened fairly quickly. A close family friend saw my show and prom dress designs and decided he would leave his engineering career and become my business partner.
As a little girl with high hopes, she could only dream that one day she might be able to make a fashion prom dress for herself as a fashion designer in an exciting new country. Later in life, well into her 30's and as a mother of three working part-time, she could have been forgiven for thinking that the world of fashion had passed her by.
Long Strapless White Prom Dresses 2013 Sequin Embellised Online
Long Strapless White Prom Dresses 2013 Sequin Embellised Online
"It really isn't that hard to love everyone." she said. "I have been the co-ordinator of East End Community House for a year and a half and it's a role I enjoy immensely, because I have a passion for people. "I also employ seven women in the Philippines through Harspa, so I am lucky that I'm in a fortunate position where I can help support people in Mildura and also in my home country." Harspa fashion label includes shoes,bags and wallets and also a wide-range of women's, men's and children's clothing.

"I have only been in the clothing business since April," she said. "I got approached to enter the runway whilst at the Fashion Exposed design exhibition last month, and it was a real surprise. "People wait up to 10 or even 50 years to have their designs presented on a runway show, so I am very excited to be given this opportunity so early in my career." The World Fashion Runway Show will include designers and for she, it's a chance to showcase her collection on the world stage.
Prom Dresses 2013 Long Strapless Peacock Sequin Embellised On Sale
Prom Dresses 2013 Long Strapless Peacock Sequin Embellised On Sale
But thanks to a chance meeting exhibition only a few weeks ago, she's creations from her hobby home label will now be exposed to the international scene. Her home-designed range of women's casual, formal and prom dresses, will be on show for the world to see over the two day fashion extravaganza, starting today. Philippine born and raised, she has chosen 16 of her top hand-made prom dresses to be displayed at the event, something she didn't think would happen so early in her career, because of her job she only started creating her fashions earlier this year.

"The business name Harspa was officially registered in April, with my goal to design clothes that are modest and decent for women to wear, but which also makes them look beautiful." she's busy schedule consists of designing clothes, spending time with her husband Samuel and three kids Esther,9, Keziah,8, and Mary,3, and working 20 hours per week and she wouldn't have it any other way.

没有评论:

发表评论