2013年9月4日星期三

New Release – Short Homecoming Dress


I started learning mesh about a year ago, but dropped it after I broke the homecoming dress I was designing. Just a few weeks ago I decided to get back on that mesh horse and tackle the steep learning curve a second time and it has paid off! I'm still learning, and can see a few ways of improving the next design in mesh, but the progress.

I'm very excited to announce the release of the first original mesh dress at Vita Bella! This sultry off the shoulder short homecoming dress is packed. Go get yours now! Choose from many colours, like Black, Blue, Red, Pink, Teal or Purple. I know I'm a bit late to the mesh party.
Purple Mini Short Cocktail Dresses for Homecoming 2013 Beaded One Strap
Purple Mini Short Cocktail Dresses for Homecoming 2013 Beaded One Strap
Blender add-on, this tool really has been a godsend and I would thoroughly recommend it to any designers branching out into mesh. It has been worth every penny. The forums have also been a great place to go for help. If you are looking at designing mesh, keep at it! It takes hours and hours of work, but is worth it in the end.
Homecoming Gathered One Shoulder Peacock Mini Short Fashion Cocktail Dresses
Homecoming Gathered One Shoulder Peacock Mini Short Fashion Cocktail Dresses
I've made so far has been far beyond what I'd hoped. The best bit was everything I thought I'd forgotten came right back to me when I got back into Blender. I didn't want to use templates as that takes the originality out of the final design to some extent. I don't know how I could've done it without the wonderful tutorials.

没有评论:

发表评论