2013年9月11日星期三

Long Prom Dresses In 2014


Whose signature styling brought these looks to life, had this to say about the collection. I wanted prom dresses to be varied. The dresses really go from day looks to afternoon looks to more formal looks. There's a broad section of outfit ideas for the girl to play with this season. You know, when life gives you.

Then we added the long prom dress to take it from day into evening. Prom dresses are about the rigor of Paris. The wrought iron railings, the colors of Paris, the city of love, hence the the few hearts you'll see through out the collection. Finally, we're off to Monaco! I've always wanted to be there when the Formula 1 Grand Prix was taking place.

Cheap Watermelon Long Strapless Junior 2013 Discount Prom Dresses Empire
I imagined sitting on a yacht watching the races in these wonderful hats. As for my favorite piece from the collection? This hot pink number! Dresses turn out, Brad was pretty fond of prom dress as well. I would love to see. Natalie, he said. I think that would be so chic on her. Prom dress is inspired by three different places!

2013 Prom Dresses Cheap Navy Long Spaghetti Strap Embellished Bodice
We started in Paris, and every time I go to the same place I try to do something differently. So last season when I was conceptualizing the collection, I took a trip to right outside of Paris to the gardens, where Monet painted all the water lilies and the flowers. Prom dress is absolutely gorgeous, so that's what inspired the collection.

没有评论:

发表评论